This DIY kit is the perfect gift for you or a loved one! Make chocolate at home anytime in less than 10 minutes. Simply pour the contents into a metal bowl over a pot of simmering water, once melted pour into a mold such as an ice cube tray and refrigerate. Once hardened you can enjoy your own chocolate!
Some fun tips for making at home:
- Add your favorite toppings to your chocolate such as nuts, dried fruit, and spices
- Make chocolate bark by pouring the melted chocolate on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and add your favorite toppings
- Make chocolate dipped strawberries! Simply dip strawberries into the melted chocolate, place on parchment paper, and refrigerate.
- Keep it melted and have chocolate fondue!!
- Add melted chocolate to hot water and blend for a rich sipping chocolate
The DIY kit is made with cacao paste, cacao butter, and coconut sugar.
Impress your friends with the chocolate you make! You can say it is made with Wild Arriba Criollo cacao from Ecuador. This heirloom variety of cacao is harvested with sustainable methods throughout the jungles of the Ecuadorian Andes preserving this rare cacao species. You can truly taste and feel the magic this cacao, it is unlike any other. All the ingredients are organic and all fair-trade. This chocolate not only has a delicious and unique flavor, but it is also loaded with antioxidants, iron, magnesium, theobromine, and has a low glycemic index- read more HERE.